Here you can combine exciting golf experiences with lovely accommodation in peaceful nature and with the beautiful views over lake Långasjön.
- Here you live in affordable accommodation in the middle of beautiful Nature Reserve Långasjönäs.
- Here are many golf courses within a short radius where you can play.
- Most courses have a high standard and are situated on idyllic places.
- Here in Blekinge, we have the best golf weather, with the most hours of sunshine throughout Sweden and the least amount of rain!
- Through our partnership with "Sweden's Golf Coast" you can take advantage of discounted green fee prices at 250-260 SEK per round of golf!
- Through our partnership with Karlshamns Golf Club, we can offer you a discounted green fee of 250 SEK! Normal green fees price is 480 SEK. The price of SEK 250 applies when you book accommodation with us (camping place or cottage).
SWEDEN'S GOLF COAST
All 8 golf clubs in Blekinge work together in "Sweden's Golf Coast". On www.sverigesgolfkust.se you can find more information about the Bronze Pass, Silver Pass and Gold Pass, which offers great discounts on green fees at all eight golf courses in Blekinge. With the Gold Pass, you only pay about 250 SEK per round of golf! That’s almost a 50% discount! You can add the golf pass to your booking when you book online with us. You can also buy one of these golf passes in the reception.
On www.sverigesgolfkust.se you will also find links and information on all participating golf courses. Please look also at the SWEDISH GOLF COAST VIDEO.
Karlshamns Golf Club is the nearest golf course to Långasjönäs and is approximately 10 minutes drive from us. Karlshamns Golf Club has 36 holes in woodland and parkland and is the only golf course in Blekinge with 36 holes. The Old Course follows the route of the famous Mörrum River. The course goes through a mix of deciduous and coniferous forests, where every hole is beautifully landscaped. The New Course is a little narrower than the Old Course and requires strategy to tame the course. There is also a possibility to play 9-holes Pay & Play.Website Karlshamns Golfclub Website Golfcoast Sweden